Friday, September 26, 2008

Iontophoresis

I am currently learning about iontophoresis because I'm using it right now. My doc has me doing this some medication that I forget the name of but I'm pretty sure it is a NSAID on my left shoulder/biceps tendon. We'll see how it goes but I have to go by 3x/week to get this patch put on. It's pretty cool, though.

Other than that, I'm did bike rides on Tuesday and Thursday. I also ran twice this week for 1 mile at a time. My PT, Dr. Phil, wants me to cut back on the running since I said that my PF was acting up a bit when I was ramping up my running. That's fine with me because I want this fixed for good. I guess I'll do the 3x1mi for a few weeks and then start ramping up. I'm also doing some shoulder stuff as well. No swimming and no yoga currently. It sucks because I'm feeling a bit fat and lazy. However, yesterday I was feeling slim and I weighed in at 189 this morning so I am making progress that way.

NB 1062 mileage: 22.5 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here