Monday, June 20, 2005

That's crap!

So, this weekend was crap for me. I did a great hard ride with Texas Iron on Thursday. After Thursday, I didn't do crap all weekend long and now I feel fat and lazy. This weekend was really, really hot and I had a lot of other stuff going on as well. I was suppose to get a couple of long workouts in and I didn't get anything done more than physical therapy. I volunteered for the Subaru Urban Assault Race which was fun, but it was hot as well.

I had a crappy training weekend so I thought that I would get a good swim in before work today. That didn't happen. I just couldn't get comfortable during the swim. My googles kept sucking in water and fogging up. It just wasn't fun so my 1.5 mile workout was cut down to 5/8 of a mile because I was having a crappy swim.

This is a good way to start off the week.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here