Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My bike is 1 year old!

One year ago, I bought my beautiful 2004 Cervelo Dual. This bke has done me well. I've put only 2000 miles on it in a year, but I like it. I do a lot of my training on spin bikes which makes the logistics of a bike workout much, much easier to deal with. Now that I'm in shape and I have a decent base, hopefully I can put in some longer rides on the weekends to rack up that mileage even more.

Also, I ran for about 49 minutes yesterday. At the pace I was going at, I was somewhere in the 5.5-6 mile range. That is the longest that I've run since I did St. Anthony's. Wow. I felt good though. It was at an easy pace and I wasn't pushing myself too hard. Hopefully this half Ironman in 13 days won't kill me.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here