Friday, August 1, 2008

Hmmm, shoulder update

As I said earlier, I saw Dr. Phil today about my shoulder issues. Long story short is that he suspects that I have a SLAP tear and a posterior inferior impingement. To go forward with this, I need to confirm this with an MRI on Wednesday. Then, I see him on Friday and go forward from there. In some ways, I don't want surgery but in other ways, it'll be nice to know what is wrong with my shoulder and get it fixed. The last 8 months have been very frustrating because I want to swim hard and consistently but I haven't been able to. Right now I'm not to do anything that irritates it which basically means no yoga, no core workouts, no swimming, and no pushups.

Thursday was a weights day and a skipped bike workout. I was tired from work since I was on my feet all day long. Nothing today and then I have some biking to do this weekend. Friday's weigh in was 188 so that's good. I was down 2 lbs but that was entirely from this past week. I'm getting back on track though. Well, until I go under the knife.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here