Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another week is done

I've gotten another week of workouts done now. I actually did pretty good this week about sticking to the schedule. Well, practice was rained out on Thursday and I didn't do my swim today, but other than that, I did the workouts. As for doing exactly what I was suppose to be doing, that's a little bit of a different story. I'm still hampered by limited run mileage. However, my PF is getting better again even after just 2-3 days of treatment for it. Also, the Angry Knees that I usually get after my long run on Sunday didn't really happen today. I'm still going to hold at 15 miles per week for the next 2 weeks before bumping it up again just to see how my body does.

Even though I haven't been doing the exact workouts that I'm suppose to be doing, I've been pretty consistent in training for the last 2 months and I think it is starting to show. I'm not hurting as much as I used to but I may not be getting that much faster. I'm still a pussy when it comes to bricks but yesterday's brick run wasn't so bad. Things are getting better in regards to working out and I'm starting to feel much, much better about it.

Asics shoe mileage: 150 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here