Monday, September 22, 2008

Where was I?

Where was I? It's tough to update this when I'm not working out much. My morning weigh in was 190 which isn't bad considering I'm doing volume training only 3 days a week and I've been going out a decent amount lately. I rode on Thursday and Saturday this past week and ran 2 days. I'm up to 3.3 miles last week and then 3.7 this week. I'm also doing some PT exercises in the gym. Between the running, weights, and riding, my legs always feel dead and heavy. That'll change though. My foot is feeling much, much better. The problem is that I have some aching pain now that I'm running again. I don't know what's up with that. My shoulder is a lot better as well. And that's about all that I have to say for now. Oh, I did a 1 mile run around my neighborhood this morning but I'm going to count that towards last week's total.

NB 1062 mileage: 19.5 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here