Monday, November 24, 2008

Update

As usual, my boring update about me doing nearly nothing. I ran 4 miles last week which is getting better. I'm still having a bit of pain in the foot though. It seems more muscular than inflamed fascia though. My shoulder seems to be getting better as well. I was feeling a bit frustrated on Thursday so I went out and did a hard bike ride at lunch. I was high from that ride until Friday night which was great. I need to do more of those because lately when I get on the bike, or any workout in particular, I'm such a pussy about it. This is one thing that I know that I lack when I'm training by myself. I need to train with others to push me because it is going to be tough for me to do it on my own. And as I push myself, I get in better physical shape which makes me feel better. I'll get back to Texas Iron soon, though.

NB 1062 mileage: 49 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here