Sunday, October 11, 2009

21.5 Miles

I ran 21.5 miles this week. The first time that I've run 20+ since January of 2008 when my plantar fasciitis really set in. I'm feeling good, too. My body is feeling OK. Well, I had to go see Dr. Laurie last week because of some issues with my back, but luckily, those issues weren't keeping me from working out (yet). Those are on the mend. I hit the pool twice last week as well and my shoulder is starting to feel better with the weights that I'm adding in as well.

My weight is meh. I got down to 191 last week but it keeps going up on the weekends just from a few drinks on a single night. I have to stop things because I want to get down to 175. I know I can do it but I'm missing the one thing. Well, I know what the one thing is (alcohol) but it is really tough to go out, have a social life, and not have a couple of drinks on the weekends. If anyone has met me, I can be a bit of an introvert/social retard at times and a little bit of liquid courage really helps out. Things are coming together though so we'll see how this recovery week goes.

BTW, I fucking hate my Polar S720i HRM. I need a new one so badly.

Weekly run mileage: 21.5 miles
Asics mileage: 198.5 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here