Monday, October 26, 2009

I Forgot

I had a blast this past weekend and I forgot what kind of workouts I did last week. Swimming was meh since I tweaked my shoulder again but I'll get back into the pool tomorrow. And I have been doing weights for my shoulder so that's helping. Biking was me as well unfortunately. I blew off my long ride over the weekend to ride today and it is suppose to rain all day now. For running, I actually put in a decent 13.5 miles or so. And my shoes smell so bad at the moment. They seriously smell like ammonia and cat piss. Nasty! And now that it is towards the end of the month, I thought this was going to be the month that I get below 190 and stay there. With 5 days to go, I'm at 194 this morning. I know that it is because of the alcohol and that's the key to me but I drank something like 7 of the last 9 nights. Now, I'm not getting shitfaced every night, but I do go out and have 1 or 2 drinks a lot of those times. There is nothing else going on there besides by lack of discipline.

On the positive side, I've actually been having a lot of fun lately and being social. I volunteered at the Longhorn 70.3 yesterday and that was a blast. I was out there for 9 hours and I was so exhausted last night that I couldn't sleep.

And there isn't much more about the past and I just need to concentrate on the now.

Weekly run mileage: 13.5 miles
Asics mileage: 225.5

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here