Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Run Mileage

I ran a total of 545.75 miles in 2010. How many did you run? That averages to 10.5 a week and 45.5 per month. I really wanted to average more like 15mpw but I had a couple of injuries that laid me up for awhile. I hope that 2011 is better for me for running and I can run more consistently. I had a good workout on Tuesday which helped and I'll have another "easy hard workout" on Tuesday before I start cranking up the intensity and speed again. The great thing about 2010 running is that I PRed the 10k distance by about 1:40 and I hope to take another 1:40 off of my time in April. As usual, injuries is going to be the big thing and I hope to get my weight down a bit as well. I lost 3 pounds this year so at this rate, I'll be down to my goal of sub 180 in about 3 years.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here