Saturday, October 6, 2007

Another Update

Yeah, it's been awhile since I've posted an update. I'm getting lazy and I'm ready for the season to be over. I actually have to look at my training program to see what I've done. It doesn't really matter because the only thing that I really worry about tracking is my running.

Last week was an easy ride on Monday. I was suppose to do 2 hrs but I can't stand being inside without intervals so I only did an hour. Tuesday was a swim and then a run in the evening. I can't remember the run anymore but I think it was a trackish workout. Let's just say that it was 6 miles in the Nikes. Wednesday was an unintentional rest day. Thursday was a brick workout and it was a good, hour long LT workout. 4 miles in the New Balance. Friday was a swim in the morning. The rest of the weekend was a rest weekend because I went to me 10 year high school reunion. That was actually a lot of fun.

This past week was a taper week. Monday was a rest day. Tuesday was a track workout with some shorter, faster sprints. I can't remember what Wednesday was. I think it was another unintentional rest day. Thursday was a 30 minute swim with some faster 100yds. Later that day was another brick workout. Friday was a rest day. Today are some tune up workouts and that tomorrow is the Longhorn Tri.

New Balance mileage: 173 miles
Nike mileage: 180.5 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here