Thursday, October 25, 2007

Back to running

I went running yesterday morning. I did the 3.1 mile loop around my neighborhood. It was nice. I didn't go out super easy but I didn't go out hard and strong either. Just a comfortable medium pace. I have no clue what my time was because my HRM came in the mail yesterday. It was a good run. Nothing hurt but my breathing was off a bit because it was around 55* when I started the run. Oh, yes, I'm so happy that the heat has broken and we now have some chilly temperatures in the morning. I like the lows around 55-60 with a high around 75-80 and this entire week is suppose to be like that. I'm probably going to be outside all weekend working in the yard and it'll be beautiful! I'm also going swimming tonight.

New Balance mileage: 192.5 miles
Nike mileage: 180.5 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here