Sunday, September 23, 2007

Update

Let's see where to start. I've been lazy about blogging lately and that sucks because I'm forgetting stuff when I post here. Let's begin:

- Last week's running mileage was 12 miles
- Tuesday was a run with Texas Iron. I think I did 6.5 miles. It was a fartlek run and it was a pretty good run that hurt a bit.
- Wednesday was a bike ride that happened for only about 20 minutes. My HRM battery died so I know have 4 HRM watches, 3 straps, and none of them work.
- Thursday was a swim workout of about 1900m or so. It wasn't a great swim workout.
- Saturday was another Longhorn Tri course ride. It was a good ride and I didn't kill my legs so that was good. I did a 45min run afterwards and I couldn't breathe well.
- Sunday (today) was a 9.1 mile long run with a 2000yd swim in Deep Eddy afterwards.

Well, that's it for the workouts. I'm seeing a doctor about my breathing problems. I'm off the Asthmanex because I felt like it wasn't working. He gave me a peak flow meter to measure my lung output before and after exercise. He says that if I have a drop of 20% then I have some breathing obstructions that are induced by exercise. I also have Albuterol to try to see if that helps out. It'll be interesting to see. As for chaffing issues that I'm having when I run, bandaids on my nipples help tremendously. Today's lack of bandaids proved that theory. Also, Sportslick on the crotch is a miracle cure for my crotch chaffing. I've tried that the last 2 long runs and I can actually take a shower afterwards without wincing. The last thing of interest is that I'm peeing in the pool again and it feels good. ;-)

New Balance mileage: 160 miles
Nike mileage: 174.5 miles
Weekly run mileage: 21 miles

2 comments:

Dances with Corgis said...

Ahh triple XXX post! Crotch chaffing, peeing in the pool, nipples... are you sure this isn't a BDSM blog?

mcoker said...

Ah hah!
I was wondering why I entered this website perfectly normal, and left with a raging boner!

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here