Saturday, November 3, 2007

I'm working out liike a sane person

I've been working out like a sane person lately. Tuesday and Wednesday morning were 3.1 mile runs. Both were fine. Nothing wrong with them and they both were in the mornings with the cool 55* air that is fantastic to run in. Thursday night was a swim with T3. It was my first swim and I put in 2150m that night. I was a bit rusty at first but my stroke was coming back at the end. The cool thing was that we were suppose to do a 200m swim pretty much as fast as we could go. After being off of swimming for about a month, I was still able to do 200m in 3:01. That is a pace of 1:22/100yds which I'm quite happy with. Not much else is going on. I'm busy on the weekends playing Halo, watching TV, and working on the house. My plan is to get a 6 mile run and a swim in this weekend but we'll see how that goes. I'm going to start lifting weights next week as well.

New Balance mileage: 192.5 miles
Nike mileage: 187 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here