Thursday, January 3, 2008

Badass Balancing on the Bosu Ball

I did some volunteer work at Performance Wellness today. I had some down time between patients and I wanted to play a bit with some exercises that I was showing patients. One of the exercises was doing leg squats on a Bosu Ball. Instead of having the black part down, the black part is up and you stand on it, balance on it, and then do squats. It's really tough. I started doing it and quickly figured out. Of course, I had to try to make it a bit harder, I decided to try to do squats on the Bosu ball, but with one leg instead of two. I did a set of 10 reps on each leg. Yeah, I totally kick ass! I told Dr. Laurie about it and she called me an insane bad ass as well.

This is good for me because yesterday I went and did yoga for the first time in a few months. Man, it was tough. I have lost a lot of my flexibility and balance and that prompted my one legged insane exercises today. I'm happy that I was able to find my balance back today.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here