Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm not feeling healthy

I had this feeling since right around Thanksgiving. Yes, it is the holidays but even at this point after the glutony of sugar rich foods, I still feel unhealthy. I'm exercising more days than not, I'm getting about 8 hours of sleep a night, and I'm eating somewhat healthy (for me, not *that* healthy but I would still get called a health nut by 95% of the population). Even with all of this, I still feel like crap. I don't know what the hell is going on right now. I was sick the weekend before last weekend and I've been a booger factory since then, but I should be feeling better by now, right?

This past weekend was a 4.5 mile run on Saturday and then 2800m swim on Sunday. I still wasn't feeling that strong. Monday's weigh in was 198. I did 4.5 miles yesterday around the track at work and I have another run tonight with Texas Iron.

New Balance mileage: 101.5 miles

Weekly run mileage: 13.5 miles
Weekly swim distance: 5500m

4 comments:

Jodi said...

It must be prolonged PMS. At least that's what I'm blaming my down phase as...

;-)

Jodi

ps. There is definitely a very hearty bug going around. I hope you can shake it soon!

Colleen Renee' Wilson said...

Are you feeling better? I am sorry dude...for sure Me and the Zilla meeting you for some Yoga Yoga. Should we bring the masks?

:)

Coach Bill said...

Eric - nice blog and I wish you all the luck on your trainnig. I was hoping that we could trade links to our blogs - I am posting now about marathon training but will be moving to IM training when my next groups starts in Feb?

here is my link

http://www.teamhendryx.blogspot.com/

thanks and hope you feel better soon

Bill

Dances with Corgis said...

haha :) i like jodi's comment.

hope you are feeling better soon, eric!

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here