Friday, February 22, 2008

Hard swim

I had a hard swim last night thanks to Chrissy pushing me. I swam 3450m and my chest was hurting by half way through it. I also lifted in the morning and I find it strange but I really think that I swim better after lifting weights earlier in the day. I can't explain it. Oh, I think the 4th pair of tri shorts in 2 weeks is about to go see-through. Damnit, this is going to be expensive replacing all the shorts at once. My weigh in today was 193.5 so I'm finally start to win the Battle of the Pudge.

2 comments:

Colleen Renee' Wilson said...

Thanks for the comments.....You are feeling better then? I had a rough turn with something nasty in my lungs...ick!!! Will I see you anytime soon out at Texas Iron? I keep thinking we will run into one another...??

Me said...

Yeah, I'm feeling better.

I mostly run with TI and I've been injured for a while now. I actually rode with them this past Saturday though. Also, classes two nights a week means I swim mostly on the other nights.

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here