Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A sore ass and the taste of sweat and sunscreen

I've ridden twice in the last 2 weeks. My ass is really sore each time from the ride. That'll get better though. Each ride was about 25-35 miles so I'm getting a decent base in. I'm not going that fast though and it feels good to be back on the bike. I don't think I've lost much bike fitness either.

I swam tonight. I don't know what got into me, but I definitely felt like swimming strong tonight. I felt well the entire night and was able to push it a bit too. My shoulder felt great, too.

I ran this morning for the first time in about a month. My heel starting acting up the rest of the day. This isn't good at all. I guess I'm biking more since I can't run at the moment.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here