Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Busy and stressed

I've been stressed lately because I've had so much to do. I don't have much time so it is tough to get my workouts in. When I don't get my workouts in, I get stressed. More stress causes me to sleep less. Lately, I've been waking up 1-3 hours before my alarm and unable to get back to sleep. To sleep, I need to workout more. See the problem?

Last week, I only ran twice and did my shoulder exercises twice. I really need to be doing these 3x per week at least. I think I did get 3 rides in though. I volunteered at the Longhorn 70.3 on Sunday. It was fun and it was nice to kind of help out but be a bit lazy as well. I drank beer and cheered people on.

My Monday weigh in was 193 which is crap, but I weighed in at 190.5 this morning. It was excess weight from drinking on Sunday.

NB 1062 mileage: 25.5 miles

2 comments:

kelly said...

are you the same eric that helped motivate, push and drag a beyond exhausted children's book author the last 3 miles and across the finish line of the longhorn tri on sunday?

Me said...

I don't think it was me. Good job, though!

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here