Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Resigned

I've resigned to post only 1-2 times per week at this point. Not much is going on so not much to post. I got in a decent ride on Saturday and then a short ride on Sunday. The ride on Sunday was short because I got a flat tire. I'm sick of changing flats, damnit! This was a brand new tire, too. I think it is the area that I'm riding in (Circle C) and the residential streets have a lot of crap on the side of the road. I found a piece of glass and a small wire in my tire. I didn't have any CO2 so I had to call my roommate for SAG support. It wasn't bad because it was a gorgeous day outside that day and I just sat on the curb enjoying the breeze. Oh, I did go for a run that morning. And I did another last Wednesday which was incredible because it was about 58 degrees outside for the run. Those were my 2 runs last week. I did one on Monday as well as weights. My weigh in was 190.5 as well.

Eh, not much else is going on. Oh, I am done with my iontophoresis for my shoulder so that cuts down the number of times I have to see my PT. I don't mind seeing my PT, but when it takes 30 minutes there, an hour there, and then 30 minutes back, it takes up a lot of time every week.

NB 1062 mileage: 28.5 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here