Monday, August 10, 2009

Crap, I forgot

Crap, I forgot to post my mileage for last week. I think it was something like 11 or 12 miles since I did some short runs or something. Actually, I did 4.5 on Tuesday, I think 6 on Thursday, I know that I did 2 on Saturday and then 3 on Sunday for Jack's Generic Tri. Ok, I'm going to go with 15.5 then.

And last week was 14.5. I could've done 21.5, but I skipped my long run yesterday. I did a pub run on Friday night which left me pretty dehydrated on Saturday. Then, I was drug out to do 45 miles on Saturday starting at 6pm (102*) and woke up yesterday horribly dehydrated still. And I just felt lazy. This week, I'm back on the plan with a rest day today. ;-)

Jack's Generic was a true eye opener of what my age group is going to be like for the next few years. I thought I did pretty well but I finished 17th out of 104 in the M30-34. It isn't going to get easier. I had a decent swim, a decent bike, and my usual crappy run, but I was still putting out 7:30 miles which is good for me. I got my ass kicked comparatively for my AG, but that's a decent number for me considering my injuries recently, my lack of motivation in the heat, and my weight.

Weekly run mileage: 14.5 miles
Asics mileage: 67 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here