Monday, August 17, 2009

Good Run Workout on Tuesday

I had a good run workout on Tuesday. In 105* heat, we had to do 2x1mi repeats. And these aren't flat either; there are some hills in them. They were to be about 5K-10K pace as well. I did the first one in 7:31. Second one came in at 7:14 so I was about 17 seconds faster on the 2nd one. That felt really good to do especially in the heat. I've been struggling with running this year and that was a great workout that I needed.

Other than that, not much going on. Last week was a recovery week so it was pretty easy. I think I skipped only 1 or 2 workouts so that's good. I'm getting back into the swing of things and so far plan on doing every workout this week. Well, that's the plan so far. Also, my Friday weigh in was 191.5 and I seem to be going down again. And I'll probably get to borrow a lab this weekend to play around with, too.

Weekly run mileage: 17 miles
Asics mileage: 84 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here