Sunday, November 1, 2009

Decent Week

Nothing really spectacular to say about this week's training. I had two good morning swims with T3 but that ended up causing my shoulder to be a bit sore. I was also doing weights so it might have been a combination of those things but it was sore for a few days. Right now, it's not hurting at all. I don't think I even got on the bike this week. Wait, I did a spin class at 24HR Fitness on Thursday and won the award for Person Who Sweats The Most easily. I had a puddle on the floor under me. There were a few cute girls in that class, too. For running, it was a pretty quiet week with I think only 2 runs. However, today's 8 mile run around Town Lake was awesome. Oh, there was a pub run/scavenger hunt on Friday but that wasn't real mileage.

Weekly run mileage: 12.5 miles
Asics mileage: 238 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here