Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Random Thoughts

A few random thoughts:

- Did the last Splash N Dash of the year at the end of Sept. It wasn't that fast for the swim, but it was actually my fastest run ever. Weird.
- Interval work with Texas Iron last Tuesday felt great!
- Doing a long run the day after lifting weights isn't good.
- I'm done with biking and swimming for awhile to concentrate on weights and running. I'll swim and spin occasionally but it won't be on any frequent schedule.
- Also changing up my diet to see if it'll help.
- I'm sleepy.
- Got a new pair of running shoes.
- Got a benchmark 10K this Sunday with the IBM Uptown Classic. It'll be interesting to see how my fitness compares to last year.
- Got the Donkey Dash 5K the weekend after that.

Asics Mileage: 42.5 miles
Run Mileage, Last Week: 17
Run Mileage, 2 Weeks Ago: 12.5
Run Mileage, 3 Weeks Ago: 13

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here