Monday, December 19, 2011

Damn you, Dr. Phil!

I had to call out my PT, Dr. Phil Davis, because I saw him today and he gave me bad news. It's not his fault, but it still sucks. I'm out of running for a couple of weeks. I hurt my lower abs a few weeks ago. It was lingering for a few weeks until last week when it started getting worse and worse. It got to the point where it was affecting me even when I was walking. Not good at all. I took it easy for a few days and saw Dr. Phil this morning. I have a strained lower ab muscle. Luckily, it isn't a hernia but I'm still out of running for at least 2 weeks. So, the plan is to take it easy but I can still do stuff as long as it doesn't hurt. And this isn't good with the holiday food and stuff around. I was making progress towards losing weight, too.

Last week was 10 miles before I bagged running for the rest of the week until I figured out what's wrong with my abs. I also got new shoes. Other than that, not much else going on.

Weekly run mileage: 10 miles

Asics mileage: 264 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here