Sunday, May 18, 2014

I cleaned my bike

I cleaned my bike because it was absolutely filthy.  It was last washed probably 2 years ago.  It is looking much better now.  I put some new tires on it yesterday, but I need to get the bar tape redone as well.

I'm back with Texas Iron.  Well, kinda.  I'm showing up to the group workouts and I'm receiving the training schedule, but I'm not really following the training schedule.  My life has been insane lately so it is good that I'm still sticking with some semblance of a training plan.  However, my coach did compliment me kinda on my first workout back.  She said that I'm actually in shape because most of the time when I come back after some time off, I'm huffing and puffing pretty badly.  Well, I have been doing stuff on my own so I'm not completely out of shape.

This week has been more consistent than last week so that is good.  IT is getting hot so my running is about to take a complete nose dive very shortly.  I can do everything else in the heat except for running.  Not much else to say besides I'm feeling pretty good so far and I hope it stays that way.

Last week: 13.5 miles
This week: 19.5 miles

Asics mileage: 306 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here