Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ugh

Not much is new. I've only missed one workout this week, but it's only 2 days into the week. I'm seriously going to try to make every workout this week. I don't see any problems why I can't do it with the exception of last night's bike trainer workout. Hell, I even got up and swam when it was just under 40 degrees this morning. Man, I love heated pools.

Biking is biking. Running is running. My swimming is sucking right now. On my swim this morning I was doing 50's in 60s and 100's in 2:05. Pitiful when I used to do them in 0:40 and 1:35 respectively. I'm getting massages every 3 weeks which is helping out with tight calves and muscle soreness greatly. It's completely worth it.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here