Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another good workout

Today was my long run. I was going to do it yesterday, but I wore cotton socks instead of workout socks. I was afraid of blisters. I was going to do some exercise at PWC but I only had my running shoes and didn't want to do the workout in them. I didn't get much done yesterday except for making lousy excuses. When I did run today, I had a pretty damn good run. It was pretty chilly out this morning but I love running in that weather. I ended up leaving from Jack & Adam's and did two of the 3.44 mile loops. I saw some friends and I actually felt a lot better at the end of the run than at the beginning. My HR was higher in the 2nd lap, but I felt better and felt like my form was better as well. Overall, I ran 7.5 miles in about 59:17. Now, the ride I did yesterday was great. But by yesterday, I mean tomorrow. I still need get about another mile in this weekend though to get my total mileage for the week. I'll probably do that tomorrow.

Asics shoe mileage: 108 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here