Sunday, March 15, 2009

Running is going well!

I've been running consistently pretty well for a few weeks now. Two weeks ago, I ran about 8.6 when I was suppose to run 11. I just didn't get around to the last 2.4 miles for whatever reason (laziness). This week, I did all 12.1 miles that I was suppose to do. This upcoming week, I'm suppose to run 13.3 miles. I'm not having any heel pain or anything like that, but I am getting a bit of soreness in my soleus. My PT and me will get it worked out though.

I'm still cycling about twice a week and swimming about as frequently as well. I don't have anything holding me back from cycling but I'm still having shoulder issues. Even though I am getting out and working out, I'm still having some motivation issues. I am feeling more fit and trim, but not that much. It'll come around eventually though. I has really affected me taking nearly a year off.

Asus run mileage: 81 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here