Wednesday, May 20, 2009

First Crit

On Thursday of last week, I did my first crit at the Driveway Crits Series. I've heard about them for awhile and finally decided to check them out. I knew it was going to hurt like hell and it did. I hung on to the main pack for maybe 4 laps and did the last 3 laps on my own. It was a bit nerve wracking at first because of the proximity of the other cyclists. I hung out at the back. I found a few riders that were annoying because they were taking horrible lines. It was fun.

Friday I saw. Saturday was a lazy day. Sunday was a WINDY 90 minute bike ride with a 2 mile run. Monday was the usual 6.88 mile run around Town Lake. I actually did it in 52:10 which is my fastest so far after coming back from PF. Oh, I'm starting to get PF in my right foot now. Blows, but I'm doing everything to get rid of it. I still have it a bit in my left foot but it isn't that bad anymore. And my shoulder is feel better, too.

Asics shoe mileage: 206 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here