Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hmmm

Hmmm, I can't remember anything special about last week. Oh wait, it was a recovery week. Nothing special I guess but I did do my 15 miles of running. The PF in my right foot is still present though. Sucks ass. I'm going to go back to my PT next week to see what I'm doing wrong. I really think that my orthodics are causing it in my right foot. My left foot feels great though. My shoulder still aches a bit from time to time but it is definitely getting better. Oh, I did swim 1300yds one day. I really do need to pick back up the swimming. My shoulder should be fine but I'm felling lazy when it comes to swimming. I've been concentrating on running so much though and I think that is going well. Oh, my long run on Sunday was 3:30 slower than the week before. I attribute it to being about 15 degrees hotter, 50% more humidity, and the fact that I wasn't well nourished since I'm trying to lose weight.

Now for this week, I had some intervals on Tuesday. Felt like crap on Wednesday from a headache all day long so I didn't do anything. Tonight, I did hill repeats on Lost Creek. My times were 7:53, 7:10, 7:00.5 (damnit), and finally 6:46. When I did LC repeats the last time, my fastest time was about 7:15 and that is all that I had. That was about 3 months ago so my bike is getting better which makes me feel good. Another good thing is that I'm losing weight as well. My official weigh in will be tomorrow but it should be around 192 or so. I'll update after it though.

Asics shoe mileage: 221 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here