Sunday, May 3, 2009

Recovery Week

This week was a recovery week which considering my current training level is just another week. I barely did anything this week. I only got 1 ride and 1 swim in all week, but got 4 runs and 2 weight sessions. My shoulder and foot are feeling much, much better and I'm going to start increasing my distances for swimming and running each week again. I've been at 15 miles/week for a few weeks now for running. My knees aren't as stiff and sore after my Sunday long runs anymore. I'm still feeling like a slug running but it is getting a bit better. The recent humidity spell isn't helping though. Oh, I do have some good news. I've become very focused again and my weight is down to 192.5 on Friday. I'm starting to lose weight again!

And one more thing to note. My first race in a year and a half is next Sunday.

Asics run mileage: 180 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here