Sunday, December 27, 2009

My taint hurts

My taint hurts. I did 8.4 miles for Tammy's 40th Birthday Run and I forgot to put on SportSlick on my taint. I knew it wasn't going to be good about 5.5 miles in but I kept going. Not much you can go while you are out there. I got home, took a shower, and about passed out from the pain. Holy fucking shit, that hurt whenever ANYTHING touched my rubbed raw taint. I really need to learn to lube up beforehand for any 6+ mile runs. Or wear proper running shorts. Or lose weight so my taint is nice and tight and not so flabby down there.

I ran 19.5 miles this week. Not 20, but I'm saying it is. Did 6.1 with Texas Iron on Tuesday and that was a damn good workout. I was gassed at the end so I guess I pushed myself hard enough. Then, I did 5 on Christmas Day with Veronica and the above mentioned 8.4 on Saturday for Tammy's birthday. I took a spin class or two and did some yoga and weights, too. It's been a bit cold here, but I actually got out and did the J&A ride this morning with a starting temp of 34*. I was dressed perfectly for it, too.

OK, so my diet so far. I like it. It's taking a bit to get used to, but I'm liking it so far. I haven't dropped much weight on it because I haven't been that strict about the no wheat. Plus, I've imbibed a decent amount of alcohol over the last few days. Yeah, yeah, yeah, a bunch of excuses but I know what is going on. I was good for the most part today except for the glass of beer that I'm drinking now. I'll get back on the wagon fully tomorrow and I may actually be skipping some social events that are tempting me to get off of my diet plan.

Weekly run mileage: 19.5 miles
Asics run mileage: 101 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here