Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year End Thoughts

I apparently logged 641 running miles in 2009. I don't know how accurate that is, but that is what I could figure out. I want to double that in 2010. After being injured for all of 2008, I made some progress this year and I'm pretty happy with it. Could've been better, but I did well considering the circumstances. I think I have a great base which will lead to a great training 2010.

For 2010, here are my goals:
- Lose weight to get below 180 and stay below 180.
- Work on run fitness.
- Stay injury free.

Wait, I guess that was my major goal for 2009: stay injury free. For the most part, it was done. I did have some hiccups with my feet and my left shoulder again. I also had some back issues as well. However, I was able to keep focused and working out.

For 2010, I need to HTFU. I have to push through the cold, the rain, and the heat. Some days I'm not going to have it but I need to stop making excuses and just do it. I just need to maintain focus and get things done.

2010 will be a good year though.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here