Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh, almost forgot!

I almost forgot my update for last week. Not much to really say except that I swam once, did a bike ride, more weights, and an aquajog. Not really a full training week, but I felt good. I'm lifting weights more and I like it for the most part. Still not the same as a hard run workout, but it is enjoyable. I saw Phil on Friday and I'll be able to run in about 2 more weeks. 10mpw at first and then adding 10% per week from there. Hopefully my toe is healed well and I have no issues getting back into running. Also, my weight at the end of the month was 190 so I was down from the high of 196 at the beginning of the month, but only down 2lbs from 192 which is what I weighed on 01 JAN. At least I made a little bit of progress but I do feel a bit thinner.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here