Monday, March 8, 2010

Back To Running

I'm still recovery from my wreck, but I did get back on the bike last week on Thursday. It was for only about 45 minutes, but it felt good. I am still a bit mentally wary on the bike, but it'll get better with time. My hip was OK on the bike but the ribs were still a bit sore, especially breathing heavy or getting out of the saddle and really cranking on the pedals. I also went for a 1 mile run on Saturday night and my ribs and hip hurt for about half a mile. After half a mile, the hip stopped hurting and my ribs hurt less. Did nothing yesterday because I was hungover, but ran another 3 miles today. Fuck it, I'm running again. It felt way too good to run again and I can suffer through the pain of the bruised ribs for the joy that running brings me. So, I'm back! In addition to that, I have silky smooth legs again for the first time since the wreck.

Weekly run mileage: 1 mile
Asics mileage: 130 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here