Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Slimy Hat

Yes, this is something that I never expected to talk about. I went for a run this past weekend and I wore my running hat since it was cold and rainy. When I got done with my run, I took off my hat and it felt weird. I threw it on the counter and walked away. I came back to pick it up and it definitely felt weird. I felt around more and my hat felt slimy. Not just a little bit but a lot over a large portion of the hat. Something about it getting wet made the nastiness on the hat congeal and become disgust. Oh, and when I picked up the hat, there was slime on the counter where it had been. That hat went into the washer 5 minutes later and now it isn't so slimy.

Run mileage last week was about 15 miles. Not bad and my body is feeling soso. Sometimes it feels good and sometimes it feels bad. Who the hell knows what will be hurting when I run. I did have a good TI workout on Tuesday with mile repeats of 7:41, 7:27, and 7:08. Felt great. Did a run to the gym, workout, run from the gym on Saturday and a longish run later Sunday. I really should've done the Sunday run earlier in the day.

Weekly run mileage: 15 miles
Asics mileage: 214 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here