Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another 17 Miles

This is another week where I'm increasing my mileage and hit 17 miles this week. Not bad at all. I may shoot for 18 miles this week and then take a "rest week" at only 14 miles. Anyways, I split these miles across 3 runs and each run was actually really good. Tuesday was a hill workout with Texas Iron and we did Wilke And The Six Dwarfs which was a bitch of a workout. It was also below freezing. Friday was an early, easy Neighborhood 5K but there was about an inch of snow on the ground. It almost never snows here and it was awesome running in the scrunch, scrunch, scrunch. Did a 7 miler on Sunday that was actually a pretty fast LSD run for me. I was pushing it and averaged 7:53/mile for 7 miles. So, that's it. It's about time to change my shoes, too.

Weekly run mileage: 17 miles
Asics mileage: 262 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here