Sunday, September 2, 2007

Austin Tri is tomorrow

OK, quick update. Thursday was a run workout with some hilly intervals. The intervals were 1.2 miles each and there were about 2 major hills and 1 minor hill. I did the first one in about 9:10 and the second one was about 9:40. I fell off, obviously, but I felt pretty strong on both of them. Oh, I forgot that Wednesday's swim workout was rained out, but the core workout was pretty good. Friday was a rest day with a weigh in of 186. Saturday was also a rest day. Sunday was a tuneup workout. The pool was closed so I skipped that. I did do the bike workout. I skipped the run workout because it has been raining since the middle of the afternoon. This looks like it might be a repeat of CapTex in may. I'll be disappointed because I really want to race. I've been tapering the last few days and I'm getting jumpy and I want to race. Well, the next time that I post, it'll be a race report tomorrow.

New Balance mileage: 130 miles
Nike mileage: 145 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here