Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fatigued Legs

I didn't notice it until today but switching up the workouts this past weekend really fatigued my legs. They aren't sore, but they have no life in them. I ran for 45 minutes and got in about 5.5 miles yesterday morning. I just felt like I had heavy legs and didn't have much life in them, but it wasn't that bad. I did a few strides as well but the run felt pretty good. What killed me was a bike ride after work on Tuesday. I just couldn't go at all. I would try to push and I had the lungs, which is abnormal, but the legs just didn't want to work. I called it quits after 45 minutes and went home. I ate a lot of protein last night to help recover. The only thing that I can think that did this much damage was mixing up the workouts this past weekend. That's good though because you're body gets stronger when you mix up the workouts, right? I may need a massage to help out, but I'm not going to get one.

Monday was a rest day with a weigh in of 186 pounds.

New Balance mileage: 130 miles
Nike mileage: 139.5 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here