Monday, May 5, 2008

I ate too much food

I think that's a good sign that I ate too much food. My incredibly awesome administrative assistant came back from being off of work for about 2 months due to some neck issues. She ended up having her C4-C6 fused because the disks degenerated as well as having some bone spurs growing into her spinal cord. Anyways, she's much better and some of the other women around work made her all kinds of goodies as a welcoming back breakfast. She had leftovers by her cube and I ate way too much. In reality, I didn't each that much, but I was absolutely stuffed and I still am! I ate at 9am this morning and I don't want any more food for awhile. That's a big change for me because I can be stuffed and about 2 hours later, I'll get hungry again.

The gym at work opened up again today. Not all of the equipment is there though so the stuff that I need to do my PT exercises wasn't available. I think I did pretty good and making up for it though. What surprised me was how weak my erector spinae have become. I started out with 10lbs of 20 reps and my back was on fire after that and I was struggling to make the last 5 or 6 of them. I used to do 3x25 with 25lbs no problem! Holy shit, I need to be doing more core stuff! This was definitely a wake up call.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here