Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's not because I'm lazy. . .

It's not because I'm lazy, because I don't think I am, but I've been suffering from a lack of motivation or discipline or whatever you want to call it lately. I haven't worked out since Tuesday when I did the Tuesday Nighter. Wednesday was off, Thursday was a missed bike ride because I just didn't feel like it, Friday was missed yoga due to happy hour, Saturday was because I wanted to play with my new phone and Sunday was because I needed to do things around the house. It isn't like I'm overtrained or anything like that, but I just can't seem to get the motivation to work up a sweat anymore. I need to get back on the horse and hopefully something will kick me in the ass soon to get me going.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here