Monday, May 19, 2008

Long Time No Update

Well, it's been 2 weeks since I lasted updated. There hasn't been much going on during that time. My foot is still hurting from the PF but it is slowly getting better. My shoulder is hurting again but since the gym at work is open again I'm strengthening it and it is getting better as well. I haven't been on the bike that much lately because I've had other things going on such as finishing up class last semester (I got an A in anatomy) and working on getting a new job as well. Seriously, not much else is new. I've been a bit lazy the last 2 weeks but I'm getting back into it now. Oh, I'm also down to 185 as of this morning and that's good considering the lack of exercise the last 2 weeks.

How are you doing?

2 comments:

Scott and Lindsey said...

Are you my most faithful blog-reader? Aka Eric (I have no last name)??

Me said...

What are you talking about? I'm not even a faithful reader of my own blog! To answer your question, I am not the anonymous Eric on your blog.

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here