Monday, July 21, 2008

2 hour ride

I got a 2 hour ride in yesterday. I meant to go only 1.5 hours but I had a route in mind that took me 2 hours. This was after a 2600m swim in the morning where my shoulder wasn't acting up that much. Saturday was a lazy day because my 1 hour nap lasted from 2:00pm until 6:30pm. The new Batman movie kicks ass though. Friday was weights with a 1.25 hour bike ride on Thursday where I discovered that Southwest Parkway has been covered in the hellacious road surface known as chip seal. That sucks.

Weigh in this morning was 189.5 but I made some of my cookies last night so I doubt that that'll stick tomorrow morning. Sophia is back from the shop and is ready to ride with 3 bottle cages as well. I'm going to be trying to do more volume for the land cardio instead of pussing out with a 1:15 bike ride on Tuesdays.

I'm rambling now so I'll just end it here.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here