Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm partially back on the wagon

The last few days included a weight room session on Wednesday, a 2500m swim on Wednesday night, and a 1:15 bike ride on Thursday night. However, my weight was 189.5 this morning. Ugh. Go down, damnit! I think I'm pretty well back on a routine again because I'm trying to work everything else around workouts. I've learned in the past that I can't just jump into doing doubles every day because that is one sure way to get me sick and burned out really quickly. I'm trying to ease back into it. I have noticed that my appetite is up a lot this week as well.

I don't know if I mentioned it or not here already but my brand new orthotics that I received about a month ago were lost within 2 weeks. I left that next to a pool in my shoes when I was in Atlanta and they weren't there the next day. Sucks because I haven't run during this entire time. I should be getting new ones next week hopefully but we'll see about that. Also my AC went out yesterday and the temp in the house when I want to bed was 86 degrees. Not fun at all. I actually wanted to go to work this morning because it has nice AC there.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here