Thursday, June 4, 2009

I was drunk last night

I was going to update this blog last night while I was a bit tipsy, but that didn't happen. So, I'm updating it now.

Last week was an uppage in my mileage to 16.5 miles. I've decided that 15mpw just isn't enough because I get about 7 miles on my long run on Sunday, 5 at practice on Tuesday, and that leaves just 3 miles for the rest of the week. I'll eventually get to 20mpw and hold there for awhile to see how my body adjusts. Oh, the big workout last week was Lost Creek hill repeats. When I did these back in March or so, my fastest one was about 7:15 or so. My times for this workout are here: 7:53, 7:10, 7:00.5, 6:46. I was stoked and it shows that I am getting faster. I also swam 1500yds one night and I felt fine from that. My weigh in on Monday was 189 so I broke through the 190 barrier although it was brief. For some dumb reason, I decided that I needed to celebrate this by eating everything in sight and drinking for 3 days in a row. Eh, I don't understand myself sometimes. But this just shows that I know what to do and I can do it when the discipline is there.

As for my injuries, I found out yesterday that my right foot pain is not plantar fasciitis. My PT actually diagnosed it as medial plantar nerve entrapment. He said I should be back to normal within a few weeks if I do everything that I'm suppose to do. And with that said, I'm going to go do my exercises and stretches now.

Asics shoe mileage: 237.5 miles

EDIT: I had a doctor appointment this morning. 114/82 and 48bpm. Not bad.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here