Sunday, June 7, 2009

I was super lazy last week

I didn't do anything on Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday. I was doing stuff, but not exercising. It happens, but it has motivated me a bit. Also, for some stupid reason, after I weighed in at 189 on Monday, I decided that the best way to celebrate it was to eat everything in sight and drink beer for the next 5 days. I did have a social life last week so it was worth it a bit. I'm back on the wagon today, or tomorrow, or the day after, but I'll be back on it. Tuesday was a run workout with Texas Iron. Friday was a Quarry Lake swim with some T3 people followed by beer and pizza. Saturday was a fast ride with some T3 people since Phil invited me to crash the party. This morning was an 8 mile run around at Town Lake that started at 7:00 instead of 9:00. It was still very humid, but much better than last week. I also wore my Polar S720i for the first time and had a bitch of a time figuring it out. I think I got it though.

Asics shoe mileage: 253 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here