Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm still lacking motivation

Well, I'm still lacking motivation/discipline and was slack again last week. I always say that next week (or tomorrow) will be the day that I get back on the wagon but we'll see how it goes. On a bright note, I did run this morning and already have plans for working out later today so that is good.

Let's see how things are going. Oh, I did the Splash'N'Dash last Tuesday. It hurt like hell and it was hot, but I did it. We'll see how the next one goes. I ran about 15.5 miles this week. Let's see, 2mi on Tuesday, 2.4mi on Thurs, 8mi on Sat, and then 3.1mi this morning, but I'm counting that on last week's total. Yep, 15.5mi. I need to start breaking in my new shoes though since my mileage on my other pair is getting pretty high. My right foot is feeling better. Some days are better than others as usual but I am not limping around anymore. My weight loss is stagnate as usual. I've been meaning to post graphs of my weight over the years but I'll get around to that eventually. Eh, that's about it. I need to get more discipline and I need to start training with others more since they kick my ass which makes me faster.

Asics shoe mileage: 278.5 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here