Sunday, November 29, 2009

Burn Your Jog Bra Day

Today, it must've been Burn Your Jog Bra Day at Town Lake today because it's been awhile since I've seen so many bouncing boobies while running. I think I have whiplash and I almost tripped like 8 times today.

Before this week, I did 5.5 miles on Tuesday with a good workout with Texas Iron and then I did 7 on Saturday. On my run on Saturday, I knew something was up. Later that night, I started feeling bad and woke up Sunday with a cold. A week later, I still have it lingering a bit. I was feeling like crap until Thursday night. I was feeling a bit better, but not awesome by any means. On my trip to TN for T-day, I was expecting to put in 3 runs and get about 15 miles in. However, I only was able to do about 3.5 miles on Saturday and it felt good. Today, I did my standard 6.88 miles around Town Lake and despite the numerous near trips, I did it in 53:09. I had planned on taking it really easy and I thought I did, but my time showed that I was either VERY well rested or I'm actually getting quite a bit faster. I was watching my heart rate and it was in the 150-155bpm range as well.

Last week's run mileage: 12.5 miles
This week's run mileage: 10.5 miles
Asics run mileage: 31 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here