Thursday, April 7, 2005

Swimming in the abyss

So, yesterday I got up at 5am to be swimming in Barton Springs at 5:30am. It was totally dark at that time of the morning. I started swimming. It was weird swimming when it was dark. I would look up to site where I was going and I couldn't see anything. I would swim and look down and I couldn't see anything. It felt like I was swimming in the abyss of outer space. Really weird.

I rode on the spin bikes at the gym for a bit on Tuesday. My quads are always on fire when I start biking. I hate that feeling.

I went for a good run today. I thought I was running really fast, but I don't know for sure because I lost track of the laps. If I ran 5 laps, I ran an average of 7:05min/mile. If I ran 4 laps, I ran an average of 8:35min/mile. I think 7:05 might have been a little fast.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here